April 09, 2007

Easter Sunday


Easter Sunday. The EB hid lots of eggs full of candy. Later, Morgan got more gifts from her grandparents and uncle. She's so spoiled! She got 3 movies yesterday, Barbie and the Rainbow (I can't remember what it's called), Happy Feet, and Charlotte's Web. I must say that she really liked this version of Charlotte's Web. She hated the first one. She got so much candy, I'm going to have to dole it out piece by piece.

We had a nice day. Dan's parents, his brother and his girlfriend, and my mom all came over for dinner. We had ham, potatoes, green bean casserole and rolls. I made fresh strawberry shortcake (I can't wait to have more of that), but Cindy brought cannolis, brownies, and an apple pie! Talk about sugar high. Sooooo good!

Dan hid some eggs outside (those ones had cash in them) and she had a quick egg hunt, it was very cold Sunday.

7 comments:

joybear said...

What a perfect shot!!! Super cute!!

HLHBC said...

No, the picture I want to see is where you put all those people for dinner! ;) I keep wanting to invite everyone over to my house for a holiday dinner and then it's like a Homer Simpson thing - DOH! You are far braver than I, Jennifer.

I LOVE M's expression here! :D

Christine Delgadillo said...

ditto to what Joy said
(and that's quite the reach for a little girl lol!)

Leah said...

She is so cute and so are your Easter eggs! :)

Valerie said...

Perfect shot (and she just gets cuter and cuter!)

Sandra from NC said...

I can't believe it!!! We had the same meal for Easter dinner minus the potato casserole - lol. Great minds think alike right?

Sandra

Sandra from NC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.